AAARRRGHH!!!!!


I have been thwarted by my computer today! I have such a cute post planned and it would be two days in a row.... but alas, nothing! :( My computer won't pop up the cute little program that lets me download my pictures. This normally pops up as soon as I put my memory card in.... but, NOTHING HAPPENS today!!!!




You know, I know just enough about computers to get me into a BUNCH of TROUBLE! I've looked all over for a magic button that will bring up this handy little import program.. it appears to have disappeared. If I call Nathan and ask him what I should do he's just gonna say "seriously Johnnal... again? How many times do I have to tell you that I can't tell what's wrong with the computer when I'm at work looking at electrical stuff and you're at home looking at the computer!!!!". And then he will get frustrated and tell me I'm just gonna have to wait for him to get home. About this time I feel like one of the kids when I just don't want to take the time to put the password in the computer so they can play games. I know that program is just right outside of my reach..... if only I knew where to look. FRUSTRATING!





So no cute post for now.. unless someone knows how to open this program and wants to help me out. Maybe later. Hope you have a good day though, enjoy the rain, do something creative!





Love,


J

Comments

Popular Posts