well this is frustrating


My poor baby is so sick, he makes me sad to even look at him. Did you notice he is covered in spots? Not just a few spots, a WHOLE, HEAPING, BUCKET LOAD OF SPOTS! He's so miserable. He can barely eat anything because his tongue is swollen and covered in tiny swollen taste buds. Ouch! Oh yeah, did I mention that they are everywhere. His eyelids, palms of hands and bottoms of feet, in his ears and mouth..... everywhere!

"take him to the doctor!" you might be saying.
Oh, we did that, do you think it helped? That would be a big fat NO! No help at all, just more confusion. He has a "unidentified virus". What's that? Is it the sneaky terrorist virus that refuses to take responsibility for it's attack against a poor defenseless boy? Is it a new strain? All I can say is the Dr. Moore's eyes were as big as saucers when he saw him this morning and it has gotten worse as the day has worn on. So now here we are, stuck in the house. He's not allowed to be around anyone! Very frustrating...... goodbye Christmas shopping, everyone that was wanting a card, forget it. I have lost all of my time to the doctor's office and the pharmacy and rubbing Zach down with anti itch cream.... what missery for us both.
Want to here the best part? I know, you're thinking "how can this get any better?". Well actually I guess it really could get alot better couldn't it..... hmmm something to ponder, but I digress. Back to the worst part of it all. Friday is the school Christmas party, he's gonna miss it, Sunday is the Church Christmas program and family Christmas party.... yep, gonna miss that too. And did I mention that he's only gone to school 7 and a 1/2 days since thanksgiving? Oh yeah, Zach's my constant companion these days.

Well, enough of my complaining, I'm gonna go stamp a couple of cards for the kid's teachers, so I can explain why they are not getting a gift, 'cause I didn't have time to finish it. (is that a run on sentence or what?) I'll give them their gifts when they come back after the break. It will give them something to look forward to. Maybe I'll post a picture of them in the morning. So I better get going, also, Zoe is complaining that her throat hurts. This is how Zach started. Pray for me.

Hey, if you have read this blog, leave me a comment so I know you were here. Thanks

Comments

Popular Posts