Well......

I sometimes wonder what's wrong with me! You see I started this little blog, I LOVE blogs! I read them daily. I am so inspired, I create lots of stuff..... I NEVER post on my own blog!
I am terrified of my own blog!!!!!

I don't know why.... maybe it's the actual process of learning how to use it that's scary, computers are not my friends! It could be the fact that I forget to take pictures.... ALOT, or maybe I'm just scared everyone will think everything I have to say is just well..... boring!
So, in an effort to bolster my confidence and force myself to do something I joined the Lazy Days Skirt Sew Along over at One Crafty Mumma. I don't know how to link to it (anybody care to share how to do that on here?). It's forcing me to actually post something!!!! My name is on the sidebar!!!! So here it is!



Sorry the picture is a little crappy, Zoe is at school right now so I can't really have her put it on an pose for me. I made it fuller than the pattern calls for, because my girl is a super tall sz. 10-12 8 year old and needs a little more fullness. Plus, she likes lots of twirl! I also added pockets to carry around Littlest Pet Shop figures in and put the same ribbon detail on the edges. It's made out of the cutest cat material bought at Joann's with my coupon and the ribbon was from my stash.
This one was a special request for kitty fabric because this girl LOVES cats.

So, I did it! I posted to my blog! Maybe I'll do it again tomorrow, it's a goal, we all need goals right?

Love,
Jonelly

Comments

Popular Posts