New Artwork!!!

Just stopping by to post something real quick, like is crazy right now, but I'm going to try to spend more time in this space. We will see how it goes.

Artwork, artwork, I finally put up some artwork in the dining room. Whew, that just plain took forever. I have been contemplating this picture for the longest time. I saw it on someone's blog (Lord knows I can't remember who's), they had copied it off of somewhere else, done with paint chips. Then I saw it on the movie "Skyline". That's a really dumb movie, just in case you were curious. THEN as I was painting it, the kids pointed out that it's also hanging in the bedroom on "Good Luck Charlie".

Anyhow, I didn't take any pictures of how I did it, but it involved a cup, a sharpie and lots of paint and glaze, and I LOVE it. I also made the groceries sign after seeing an inspiration piece on Pinterest, it wasn't hard at all. I wish I could figure out how to link, I would link you to the instructions. The two small frames, just have a fork and spoon in them on some scrpabook paper with little tags that say, well, fork and spoon. I'm big with words like that. Well, anyhow, I hope you like it.




Comments

Popular Posts